The course is designed for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Officers, Sales Personnel, Marketing Managers interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
DPI will provide each participant with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
Teaching instructions and materials for this course are specifically tailored to Windows PC users.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of technology on the traditional marketing mix.
- Understand how they can use digital marketing to increase sales and grow their business
- Understand the basics of the digital marketing tool kit
- Become familiar with the elements of the digital marketing plan
- Understand how to reach your online target market and develop basic digital marketing objectives
- Principles of Digital Marketing and the Marketing Mix
- The Marketing Mix
- Defining Digital Marketing
- Setting Digital Marketing Objectives
- Search Marketing
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Key Word Search
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Web Content and Design
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media and Online PR
- What is Social Media?
- Social Networking
- Reputation Management
- Engaging the Community
- Email, Advertising and Viral Marketing
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Understanding your Audience
- What is Viral Marketing
- Reporting and Web Analytics
- Web analytics
- Conversion funnels
- Digital Marketing Planning
- SOSTAC (Situation Analysis; Objectives; Strategy; Tactics; Action; Control)
- Marketing and the Internet
- Practical Session