Women are a very important group in the society. They have immensely contributed to the development of the Nigerian economy through the micro, small and medium enterprises spread across the federation. Unfortunately, a good percentage of women lack the skills and resources to grow their businesses. Many of them come up with business plans that are not viable. Some businesses fail and the whole or part of their working capital assistance is lost. Thus, women need to build their capacities to improve business performance. This need can be met by training, while others require different kinds of support.
Digital Peers International can help!
We believe that training is better than just providing services to these women because it enables them to take charge of their own businesses. Women would be equipped on the fundamentals for a better management of their business activities. We would train them on how to use the vehicle of ICT to improve the productivity of their businesses, accelerate its growth, increase their access to markets information for decision making, and for reduction of processing time.
The overall objective of this initiative, Women In Business (WIB), is to use ICT to enhance the leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills of early-stage and existing women entrepreneurs/managers, diminish the human capital gap and increase the number of women entrepreneurs and managers who own/manage SMES and who contribute to the national economy.
Women would be trained on:
- How to establish and improve their businesses in the 21st century using ICT,
- The various emerging trends in business using ICT,
- The application of Cloud technology to grow their business,
- And other topics that promote good performance in business activities.
In our trainings, we encourage business women to have a global and strategic vision in their management of business related activities.
Target beneficiaries for the WIB training
The major targets of this training are;
- Start-up women CEOs who need the boost and knowledge to grow their businesses to their desired height.
- Women managers and leaders of mature businesses who need that ICT spark to enhance their leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills
AIM of WIB Training
Digital Peers International aims to;
- Assist women to become individual or group entrepreneurs and managers of businesses using ICT.
- Create a platform for social networking and mentorship amongst women entrepreneurs.